Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Panic fading...

I made it! Granted I did sleep some before I got it done but when I woke up Sunday afternoon I wrote and wrote... and wrote! Finally at 10:00pm on Easter Sunday I finished and submitted my entry for the Blizzard Creative Writing Contest. Yeah... I finished it with only two hours to spare. But on schedule is on schedule I say.

It's done... it's finally done!

Between the contest, and the frosty relations with a certain someone, this week has been nothing but constant tension. Both situations worked together the night before so that I got very little sleep on Saturday. Strangely that other situation also came to a head late Easter Sunday as well.

The end result being that this Easter has been the ultimate roller coaster and has left me physically and emotionally exhausted. I must have slept for twelve hours when it was all over.

But it was worth it. I stuck to a schedule and completed a story from start to finish. And I'm proud of that. Very proud indeed. And the high I got from doing so... few other things can compare really.

As for the other issue... well that deserves it's own blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner