Friday, April 17, 2009

Arcane Destiny Pt. 2

th_RhunesWorkshop

March 27th, 28th year after the Dark Portal:

I spoke with Rhyslaine this morning. Also known as the death knight claiming to be my youngest sister. I am still not sure if I believe that though Ruby has shown no sign that she is lying and she has always been strangely empathic. There is the chance however that because Rhyslaine is dead Ruby's senses are unreliable. Of course Tana believes her. But then Tana will believe anyone and accept anything if it means another piece added to our missing family.

I wonder if Tana will be so trusting after what Rhyslaine told me?

I dare not write down Rhyslaine's revelations here. Not yet. I just hope that she is lying. I hate to think it of my supposed sister but the alternative is even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner