Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Dragon’s Whimsy Pt. 17

RubyBioSmall A click can be heard and then Ruby’s high pitched gnomish voice saying: “Another quick update.”

“We returned the Dragon Sphere to mother and she sseemed very moved to ssee it again. She wass so pleased she didn’t even punish uss for entering the catacombs without permission. In fact she gave each of uss a reward and after sseeing my newfound dedication to reuniting the Dragon Flights mine was the Dragon Sphere itself! She said it was to keep me on my chosen path and to inspire my effortss.”

“I’ve never been so honored in my life!” Ruby exclaimed.

“Lyryll had a long talk with mother and it became apparent that she believed very strongly in the Red Dragonflight’ss purpose and had a deep respect for mother. She has the heart of a red dragon I think. And I think mother thought sso too because…”

“Lyryll was given the egg fragments I had brought back with me as her reward. With the Life-Binder’ss blessing she ground them up and then using other materials created two chokers… one for her and one for me… and then imbued them both with the essence of mother’ss shell. Now we each carry a part of the Life-Binder with us.”

“I hope very much to ssee Lyryll again. She is most interesting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner