Sunday, July 5, 2009

Arcane Destiny Pt. 5

RhunesWorkshop Rhune and Sylerrinn Astherion sat at the end of the pier at Crystal Lake with their feet dipped into the water while they enjoyed the warmth of the late afternoon sun. Ruby was watching the twins at home and the day and night belonged to them alone.

Sylerrinn was fishing, a determined look on her face while Rhune took the opportunity for a brief update to his journal:

July 1st, 28th year after the Dark Portal

Rin and I are enjoying a quiet day out thanks to Ruby watching the twins. Rin continues to be depressed much of the time but at least fishing seems to focus her and she seems like her old self for a time. I will have to take her fishing more often.

It has been good to have Ruby back these last two months. I think that a part of me was missing while she was away. I feel a lot more balanced now. It makes me wonder how the events of a few months ago would have gone if we had been together through them.

It’s amazing how she brings out the better part of me. I’m more patient for the most part. More relaxed.

Speaking of which I met with Dawsen’s girlfriend Morri today. We talked about a lot of matters. I think we came to understand and respect one another while many misunderstandings were cleared up. She had an idea on how to stop Dawsen’s accelerated aging and she wanted my help with a little problem she has with politics in the priesthood. The meeting went very well I thought.

As I said I’m more relaxed and patient of late. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner