Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sapphire Fury Interlude III

TwoHearts Originally posted to the DSC website on May 28th, 2010 and written by the typist of Anthus Steelshatter the beloved of Rublestrasza.

"My poor Ruby..."

The rogue sat in his apartment, amidst the dust and memories. Holding his Runestone in his hands, he fiddled with it for minutes at a time.

"Your sire failed you, my dear. I should have been there... I could have defended you." He puts his head in one hand, speaking into his private connection to her. He wasn't expecting any response... but he hoped she'd hear his voice. "You know I'm coming for you, Ruby. I'll save you."

He rises to his feet, attaching the Runestone to the collar of his shirt. Slipping on his breastplate and spaulders, he snatches his daggers from the table.

"Now to find you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner