Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sapphire Fury Interlude II

Rhuneblog Vereesa Windrunner,

I must hereby take a leave of absence from the Kirin Tor and the Silver Covenant for the foreseeable future. I will be joining the Dragonsworn Council in their efforts to rescue *scratched out* Ruby */scratched out* Matron Rublestrasza from the talons of the Blue Dragonflight.

I am sorry for the short notice but my efforts on their behalf will only strengthen our alliance with the Red Dragonflight.
If I survive this war intact I will of course take any punishment you deem proper.

-Rhune Astherion

Rhune rolled up the parchment and handed it to a Kirin Tor apprentice who would deliver it to it's final destination. He would already be gone from Dalaran by the time it did.

"I have lost enough recently. I will lose nothing else. I will have my dragon back."

And with that Rhune Astherion called upon the surrounding ley lines and was gone... teleported to Iron Forge... and beyond... Wyrmhearth Tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner