Friday, August 6, 2010

A Matron’s Journal Pt. 1: Beginnings

DSCTalon 

Originally posted to the DSC website on March 22nd, 2010.

Star Ruby recording: March 22nd, 28th ADP (After the Dark Portal)

"Thiss iss my official voice journal as Matron of the Dragonsworn Council. Korialstrasz says recording my thoughts and plans for the Council iss very important. And I ssupposse he iss right. What if I sshould fall in battle? Nor sshould time make the memories of our effortss here fade."

"Sso journal I sshall."

"The last three weekss have been hectic. Forming the Dragonsworn Council hass been a lot of work. I'm not sure I could sstay ssane without my beloved Anthus' comfort at the end of each day. We have recruited members, taken over the Wyrmhearth Tavern in Thelsamar as our guild hall, opened the Wyrmhearth to the adventuring community on Saturday's, and completed two missions on behalf of the Accord: the defeat of Omen in Moonglade and the retrieval of the Spell-Loom from the crypts beneath Stormwind."

"We have alsso made an enemy in Nilligos the Warden who works on behalf of Malygos. We sseem to now be fully involved in the Nexus War. I know the men and women we have recruited sshall not falter however."
"Already we have had promotionss. Tilby was promoted to Exarch on behalf of the Bronze Dragonflight and Moralynn, Temlin, and Turk were all promoted to full Dragonsworn."

"Current matterss of concern are tracking down Nilligos, an upcoming mission for the Bronze Dragonflight, and opening the Wyrmhearth again after a week off."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner