Friday, November 20, 2009

A Dragon’s Whimsy Pt. 21

RubyblogFinal A click and then Ruby’s high-pitched voice can be heard: “Despite how well my personal life hass been going not all of my endeavors have gone as well. My attempts to bring the albino dragonss into the Accord have sso far met in failure.”

With a sigh she continues: “Failure may be an undersstatment. I may have accidentally gotten my only friend among the albinoss exiled. Err… alright I flat out did and I feel terrible about it.”

“They did more than exile her. They… hurt her. Badly.”

“A young red drake was overzealous in it’ss duties and an albino whelping was killed. Kali was an easy target for the albino’s rage given her closeness with me.”

“I’m not ssure what to do. No matter what I do it seems one faction or the other is sstuck in it’ss old ways. Bitterness runs deep in the albino dragons and uncertainty remains high in the Accord about the albinos. Trust is nowhere to be found on either side.”

“The accord will never trust dragonss that have no Titan-given purpose. And the albinos will never put aside their bitterness toward us, nor find a true purpose as they are too buried in memory of what hass been done to them and merely surviving to think beyond to greater matterss.”

“I am thinking of going to the albinos personally to negotiate in person and apologize for our actionss. This will be dangerous but it iss the only way I think.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner