Monday, February 15, 2010

A Dragon’s Heart Pt. 7

Together

February 12, 29th year after the Dark Portal

Sylerrinn… my life and love… you are gone and not coming back. It is time I accept that. You are dead. No hoax. No resurrection. Nothing. Just a void in our lives that will never be filled.

We had our problems the last year and more. But wherever it is you have gone I hope you understand my love for you never stopped.

My heart has died with you Rin.

Dawsen and Ruby are all grown up and no longer need me. Only our daughters keep me from slowly fading and returning to your side. You will continue to live through them my love.

I live for Lamorra and Lakorra.

And…

…to find out who stole every happy year you had ahead of you and make them suffer beyond human comprehension.

My promise to you my heart.

-Your Roo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner