Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whimsical Day

What do red dragons do when they’re not busy guarding Azeroth from the horrors of the Old Gods and their pawns? They have a relaxing day in their Ruby Sanctum. Enchantment and wonder ensure!

Just thought I’d share an image of a wallpaper I made for my desktop featuring Ruby and… Alexstrasza! It was made for a resolution of 1152x864 pixels as that is the resolution of my screen.

WhimsicalDay2

I know Alexstrasza’s size is a little bit off but I thought the feel of the scene was more important than realism. I’m super proud of it and think it came off well. At the very least it makes me smile every time I minimize my browser.

Of course when the Black Dragonflight assaults the Ruby Sanctum soon… Ruby will be pissed. Can’t a dragon have anywhere to just hang out and be themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner