Friday, November 12, 2010

Rubylicious!

Booknovel I can’t believe I haven’t posted this before. But this past August I met my best friend (Mavenore/Dawsen/Sylerrinn) and her husband in-person finally after knowing her for 3 years online.

I would post a picture of them but I think Mavenore would kill me so in the interest of my health I’ll skip that. I will tell the world that Mav is geeky enough to own an Alliance Tabard however. Yes that’s right. An Alliance Tabard. How I wish I’d taken a picture of her wearing it. THAT one I’d have posted no matter the consequences. *grins evily*

Anyway we had a fun time doing touristy things like visiting the Space Needle, Wild Waves, and Point Defiance Zoo. There was also a truly epic game of Rock-Paper-Scissors when we couldn’t agree on a movie but you have to have been there to appreciate it.

They were wonderful and those three days were definitely the high-point of my summer. Maybe I can convince them to come to PAX next year…

In addition to all the fun we had they also gave me what I think is the most awesome gift ever. They dumped a large box on my lap packaged up in red wrapping paper and a silver ribbon. On opening it I found… well what you see in the pictures below. A picture of an adult Ruby in drake form that Mav drew with her mad art skills and a keepsake box that matches the dragon in the picture perfectly.

I have never been given such a thoughtful gift in my life and I <3 them both for it. Thank you so much Mavenore and Hubby for the gift as well as a truly happy summer memory that keeps me warm even as winter approaches!Rubylicious

Rubylicious indeed!

 

Rubylicious2 A new home and some neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner