Monday, June 8, 2009

The winners are in: Blizz writing contest

Booknovel

The winners are in for the Blizzard Creative Writing Contest… and I am not among them. *sniffles*

Alright I didn’t REALLY expect to win given the HUGE amount of entries. Not only were World of Warcraft fans submitting stories but Diablo and Starcraft fans as well. So many stories were submitted that they were forced to delay the announcement of the winners by several weeks.

But that’s alright. The real point was just to write a complete story from beginning to end and do it on a deadline. Which I did and am very proud of that fact. Something I intend to continue to do. That it turned out to be what I thought was a very fun and whimsical adventure is yet another bonus.

Expect to see the story posted here soonish.

You can see the winners here: Blizzard Creative Writing Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner